Sunday, April 11, 2010

Upcoming Dallas Networking Events

Meeting people is what this is all about for me. I love relating stories and sharing ideas in this forum, but I like even more to meet real people in real situations. I'll be getting to meet people up close and personal at the following events:

On Tuesday, April 13, Alice Dykeman (Dykeman and Associates) and I will be presenting at the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce's monthly installment of the Networking Skills Workshop. This month Alice and are are talking about and demonstrating body language. The program starts at 11:45. For more information and to RSVP, go to www.ndcc.org.

Panel discussions are great things to share ideas and hear new ones. I am on a panel for the Greater Dallas Chamber on Tuesday, April 20, at 6:00 pm, discussing social media. The panel includes Shama Kabani, Casey McConnell and Glenna Hecht. Great topic and even better networking www.dallaschamber.org.

I'll also be the University of Texas Dallas on Thursday, April 22. It's an open networking event starting at 5:00 pm. www.utdallas.edu.

Get out, get moving and, most of all, get connected.

Relentless

No comments:

Post a Comment